Tuesday 30 October 2012

Noli timere...



Consider how the lilies grow. They do not labor or spin. Yet I tell you, not even Solomon in all his splendor was dressed like one of these. Lk 12, 27.



I will greatly rejoice in the Lord,
My soul shall be joyful in my God;
For He has clothed me with the garments of salvation,
He has covered me with the robe of righteousness...  Isaiah 61, 10

But the father said to his servants, ‘Quick! Bring the best robe and put it on him.' Lk 15, 22

Your lips are as sweet as nectar, my bride. Honey and milk are under your tongue. Your clothes are scented like the cedars of Lebanon. Song of Songs 4, 11

Clothe yourself with the Lord Jesus Christ. Rm 13,14

And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity. Col 3, 14.

No comments:

Post a Comment